From LongJump Support Wiki
Settings > Personal Setup > My Information
In addition, several Actions are available to Login as Proxy for the user and manage Proxy Login Permissions.
Edit Personal Information
To Edit Personal Information:
- Click Settings > Personal Setup > My Information. The User page opens, showing the current settings for your personal information.
- Click [Edit].
The Update User page opens. Make changes as desired.
- Click [Save]
- Empty fields are not shown when viewing your settings. They appear only when editing.
- For a user who is recognized via LDAP Configuration, only the Team membership, initial Application, and application Role can be changed. All other information comes from the LDAP directory, where it can be modified.
- First Name
- User first name as you would like it to appear in the platform
- Last Name
- User last name as you would like it to appear
- The name of the user's company
- User's professional title
- The user's email address, used for sending and receiving email through the platform
- Username is a unique name associated with each User. Username is required to Login, can be an email address or an alphanumeric text string.
- Selecting this option indicates that the user account is active
- Single Sign-On
- If Single Sign-On is enabled, this option allows a user to login to an organization's secure network with a single username and password, and then access the platform without having to login again.
Address and Contact Information
This information can be used to pre-fill data in an email template or in a print template using Template Variables.
- User telephone number, including area code
- Mobile Phone
- User mobile phone number, including area code
- User fax number, including area code
- Street Address
- User street address
- User city
- User state or province
- Postal/Zip Code
- User postal or zip code
- User country
- Receive Newsletter
- Get newsletters the company sends by email.
- Send Welcome and Login Information by Email
- Receive login info by email.