From LongJump Support Wiki
Settings > Global Resources > Resource Sharing
Designate global resources that applications can access.
To share or unshare a resource:
- Go to Settings > Global Resources > Resource Sharing
- Click [Edit]
- Application - Select an application
- Resource Type - Select the type of resource to share or unshare.
(Objects, Web Tabs, Classes, Pages, Static Resources, Sites, or Components)
- Resources belonging to other applications that are not currently used are shown in the Available column.
- Resources that are part of the application are shown in the Selected column.
- Move a resource to the Selected list to make it part of the application.
- Move a resource back to the Available list to remove it from the application.
- Click [Save]